AMP Wire was approached by Drugasar Ltd to manufacture a comprehensive range of mesh fire guardsRead more »
Who are we
AMP Wire Ltd is responsible for the processing of any personal information you provide to this site and is registered in the United Kingdom under the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
What is our commitment to you
While information is the foundation for providing you with superior service, protecting the privacy of your personal information is of the highest importance to us. We believe that responsible stewardship of the information entrusted to us is crucial in developing and maintaining the public trust essential for our continued success. We are sensitive to your privacy concerns, and are committed to letting you know what information is being collected on and through our web site, how the information is being used and what choices you have regarding the collection and use of the information.
What types of information do we collect about you and how do we use or share this information
The primary reason we collect personal and credit information about you is to provide products and services that you have requested and allow us to carry out a transaction(s) with you. The type of information we collect, and the primary purpose for which it is collected includes:
- Required information such as name, addresses and credit card details are utilised to establish your transaction record and to verify your identify. We require this verification in order to provide you with your product requirements. For security reasons and to protect the confidentiality of your information, we will verify your identity by checking details you supply against details about you held on other databases to which we have access for these purposes. A record of this check will be kept and, with your consent, may be used by other organisations for verification and fraud prevention purposes;
- Credit information we receive from credit reporting agencies is utilised to provide you with the products and services we offer;
- Billing information, such as credit card (or other payment card) number, is required to process the payment for the products and services you order from us;
- Other information we collect is used to verify your identity;
- If we are unable to verify your identity from the information you provide to us on this web site we will advise you by e-mail to the e-mail address you specify and you may then wish to make a written application including further proof of identification.
In addition to the primary purposes listed above we may also use the information we collect about you as set out in the section entitled "DO WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES" below or for other authorised secondary purposes such as:
- creating a profile about you so that we can be better informed about you and about particular goods, services or events that may be of interest to you and to display that information according to your preferences;
- dealing with your requests and enquiries;
- maintaining our records and for other administrative purposes;
- carrying out customer and market/marketing research;
- tracking activity on our website;
- protecting our websites and systems against unauthorised access;
- improving the quality of our service.
Do we share information with third parties
We may disclose any of the information that we collect to other companies within AMP Wire Ltd's group of companies and to those third parties referred to above in the section. Except as provided below, we do not share information with any other third party.
- When identifying methods of improving our products and services or if we think a product may be of interest to you, we may arrange to extend offers of goods or services to you;
- In addition, we may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform services on our behalf such as credit card processors, data management firms or call centre providers and data may be hosted outside the European Economic Area by such companies;
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements about our products and services on our behalf;
- If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, we will record this and details will be passed to the other fraud prevention agencies;
- Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information;
- We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when:
- Checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities;
- Managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities;
- Recovering debt;
- Please contact us at AMP Wire Ltd Sun Iron Works Ward Street Chadderton Oldham 0L9 9EX if you want to receive details of the fraud prevention agencies.
We will tell you about significant product changes and occasional sales promotions. All of our communications will give you the opportunity to unsubscribe.
How do we protect your information
We restrict access to your personal data to those employees, and third parties, who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data.
AMP Wire Ltd protects your information over the Internet by using secure web server technologies, which allows web browser programs (Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer) to interact with AMP Wire Ltd's web server via an encrypted session. AMP Wire Ltd employs a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection that provides an encrypted connection between your computer and AMP Wire Ltd. The 128 bit encrypted connection scrambles ordinary text or data into cyphertext to safeguard sensitive information during its journey across the Internet. The information is decrypted, or put back into a readable format, when it reaches its intended destination. When you visit the AMP Wire Web site you may move in and out of secured areas. Any time that you are on a registration page or viewing your personal credit report, you will be in a secured area.
rivacy policy changes
Because we operate throughout the world in providing our goods and services, this may involve us transferring your personal information to countries whose data protection laws do not provide the same level of protection as those in the UK. If we do so, we will ensure that an agreement is in place in which anyone to whom we pass the information agrees to treat it with the same level of protection as if we were dealing with it.
Third parties We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties. We will also disclose your information
- To antifraud agencies;
- Organisations who search details about you with your consent;
- Where required to do so by law.
Your rights to access your personal information
You have the right to receive information about the personal data we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee). The statutory fee is £10.00.
Premier One Tier Lockers
Single, double and triple one tier...more »